As a graduate student at the University of Arizona, I have had the opportunity to engage directly with students as both a teaching assistant and as an instructor. I have taught as the sole instructor of record on three different occasions. I have also have had the opportunity to teach students on an individual basis. With support from the National Science Foundation and Economic History Association, I have been able to introduce and train undergraduate students to academic research.
Sole Instructor of Record, University of Arizona
- Overall Teaching Effectiveness Score
- Winter 2016 (Online): 57 students, 4.06/5.00
- Summer 2016: 19 students, 4.12/5.00
- Summer 2015: 19 students, 3.71/5.00
- Corresponding student evaluations here.
- Student comments here.
- Macroeconomic and Global Institutions and Policy - Syllabus
- Introduction to Economics (Online) - Syllabus
Teaching Assistant (Undergraduate Level), University of Arizona
- Introduction to Economics
- Macroeconomic and Global Institutions and Policy (Online)
- Historical Development of Financial and Economic Institutions